Race Entry Includes
• Beautiful 3K or 10K course in the heart of Sonoma wine country
• ChronoTrack chip timing
• Finisher medal to first 500 registrants
• Commemorative glassware to the top 50 male and female finishers in 3k and top 100 in 10k
• Option to pre-purchase $5 pancake breakfast (normal price is $10)
Packet Pick-up & On-site Registration
To streamline your race day experience and avoid the unnecessary stress of waiting in line, please come to pre-race packet pick-up for your bib + timing tag & shirt (if you pre-ordered one):
Location: Fleet Feet Santa Rosa
Date/Time: Monday, July 3, 11am-5pm
Race Day Schedule
Check-in & Race Day Registration: 6:00am
3K Race Start: 7:30am
10K Race Start: 7:33am
Both races start and finish at Kenwood Plaza Park, 170 Warm Springs Rd., Kenwood, CA 95452
From Santa Rosa
Take CA Hwy 12 East to Kenwood, and turn right on Laurel Ave. or Jessie Street for street parking.From San Francisco: Take US 101 North to Petaluma, Exit at Lakeville Highway (116 East). Turn left at the exit. Continue on Hwy 116 and turn left on Arnold Drive in Sonoma. Turn left at CA Hwy 12. Turn left on Laurel Ave. or Jessie Street in Kenwood for street parking.
From San Francisco
Take US 101 North to Petaluma, Exit at Lakeville Highway (116 East). Turn left at the exit. Continue on Hwy 116 and turn left on Arnold Drive in Sonoma. Turn left at CA Hwy 12. Turn left on Laurel Ave. or Jessie Street in Kenwood for street parking.
Kenwood Footrace Finisher Medal
First 500 registrants will receive a commemorative Kenwood Footrace finisher medal.
The coveted Kenwood Footrace t-shirt may be purchased with your registration for $15
Timing & Results
Results are provided by Capital Road Race Management utilizing ChronoTrack RFID timing tags. Check your results at our kiosks or online after the race.
There are three water stations on the 10K course. No water stations on the 3K course. New for 2023: The Kenwood Footrace is a cup less race. Please bring your own water bottle or reusable cup with you.
Portable restrooms are available near the start & finish.
Rules & policies
• Registration protection is available through the online registration platform. Please consider this option if you have any doubts about being able to participate. Refunds will not be possible under any circumstance if you do not select this option.
• Sorry, no dogs allowed
• Due to the narrow width of the race course, strollers are not permitted (this includes running strollers). Participants running with a stroller will be disqualified and no refund provided.
For your safety, and those around you, we highly discourage the use of headphones while participating in the race.